Thursday, October 21, 2010

blog number tres


today has been such a fantastic day. i got twelve hours of sleep last night, which hasn't happened ever since ive been in college.. so pat on the back for kitty kat. that rhymed. anyways, went to my 11 o clock class where my teacher cant pronounce any of the words in our book correctly.. drove me crazy. and then i was done with class for the day. trust me i know, my schedule today was SO hectic.

today is two of my pledge sister's birthdays, chanley bell and abbey crain. happy birthday to you two!!! they are both super legit. i just happened to run into chanley on the quad today and might or might not have have screamed from really far away, "OH MY GOSH IS THAT CHANLEY BELL?!" so everyone on the quad was looking at her at that point.. so i took advantage of the situation and yelled, "HEY EVERYBODY!!! TODAY IS CHANLEY'S BIRTHDAY!!!" i would have started singing but i didnt want to make her cry on her birthday. seriously though.

in other news, i have found a new youtube video to obsess over and tell everyone about. good thing i have a blog now. ye ye ye. the video is by will smith's daughter, willow smith. yes that really is her name, hilar. the video is called "whip my hair" and you will not be disappointed. that little girl can DANCE. like woah. i want to whip my hair like her. real bad.
i also got a care package today from me mummy! so exciting to carry around a package all over campus knowing that your momma loves you enough to send you a box full of candy. she knows me so very well.

i ate dinner tonight at bento with the boyfrand and daniel byars. it was my first time there - sooo good. like 13nationalchampionships good. or maybe justinbieberssongs good. orrrrr maybe alphagammadelta good. either way, it was fantastic. i am now going to stop blabbering and finish studying for a test i have tomorrow, and then it is time to head home for the weekend with my super adorable boyfriend. cannot freakingggg wait.

i whip my hair back and forth!


No comments:

Post a Comment