Wednesday, October 20, 2010

life just got SO much better


found this on rap.com - they are so fabulous
oh my goodness.
you know when you have one of those days when something HUGE happens and years later you can still remember where you were, who you were with and what clothes you were wearing when it happened?

TODAY IS ONE OF THOSE DAYS!!!

now you are probably asking yourself, "whats the big news kitty kat?"

BEYONCE KNOWLES IS PREGNANT.
i haven't been this excited since kenny proposed to mary margaret. literally. i haven't been able to focus on anything ALL DAY and i even took my ADHD medicine this morning which makes me focus. so this must mean that im really excited.

you know what? i was just thinking about this and in nine months i will be working at the ranch. why is this important? i will have NO PHONE, NO COMPUTER, NO TWITTER, AND NO TV TO TELL ME WHEN IT HAPPENS. this could be a problem. no, actually this IS a problem. could someone please write me a letter maybe and let me know when she has her baby? that would be greatly appreciated.

i wonder if i could write her a letter asking to be the child's godmother? im really responsible and i would love that baby like it was my own. i think i will go start drafting that letter now.

sooo much to do with my future god-baby on the way and so little time.

peace and blessings yall

No comments:

Post a Comment